Macro Engineering and Technology, a leading supplier of film and sheet extrusion systems, has recently enhanced its Quadex™ bi-axially oriented multiple-bubble lines for the production of films with Nylon and EVOH, particularly for bone-in-meat high barrier shrink bags.
Macro has developed the process and the right combination of materials for a successful product, and we include this process know-how with the line purchase.
This line offers the latest bi-ax process technology, computer-based automation, and overall control.
- Different configurations include 7, 9 or 11 layers
- Ability to run up to three layers of nylon with the main barrier layer being EVOH
- Film width from 200 to 500 mm
- Film thickness from 40 to 90 microns
- Production output from 50 to 150 kg/h
- Equipped with our newest Quadex™ technology to better tailor the film properties.
Macro Engineering and Technology has earned its extensive reputation for delivering unmatched technology, flawless execution and after sales support for the most efficient process with over 60 Macro bi-ax lines running worldwide. The newest Quadex™ line has just been successfully installed at a customer in South America.